The New year is round the corner and you were so held up with your official duties that you forgot to book your holidays.
Don’t you worry we at TravBond bring for you the best idea of cheering up your family.
Why not go to the ‘Silicon Valley’ and have a blast welcoming New Year 2020.
Yes you read it right Silicon Valley of India..
- Bangalore/Bangaluru is not only the ‘silicon city of India’ it is also ‘Garden city of India"one of the most beautiful cities of the country. The most modern and trendy one too.
- Bangalore celebrates the New Year with New Year Events at hot favorites like 7th heaven, No limits Club , The Park, Vivanta by Taj . They all have DJs playing your favorite music and making you dance to your hearts glory , there are the bars serving the best to quench your thirst and there are Buffet tables all set to satiate your hunger and casinos for entertainment.
- Most of these New Year Parties have arrangements to entertain your kids too so that you can enjoy without any guilt . Bring them along with you to these great events and enjoy with fun ,food and fireworks.
- You can book your New year week from any of our offices at Delhi, Ahmedabad , Mumbai or Bangalore itself.
Once you reach Bangalore, and have had your New Year blast at any of the favorite glamorous places, spend your day lazing around on the 1st of January 2020 after all that partying on the 31st December 2019 has made you tired.
Fresh and relaxed you can start your sightseeing from the 1st January 2020t afternoon.
- Places to see in Bangalore-
• Bangalore Palace
built in the year 1878. across 45,000 square feet King Chamarajendra Wadiyargot inspiration from the Windsor Castle of Londonfor building the palace.
• Cubbon Park
Spread over an area of 300 acres, Having been laid down by Lord Cubbon, this houses more than 6,000 trees. Cubbon Park Museum Attara Kacheri, and Sheshadri Iyer Memorial Park are also situated here and so is the Bangalore Aquarium, which is the second largest aquarium in India.
• Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread on 240 acres is nationally and internationally renowned centre, scientific study of plants and for botanical artworkit was planned by Hyder Ali in 1760 and completed by his son Tipu Sultan.
• Bannerghatta National Park
Located 22 km away from Bangalore and spread over 104.27 sq. km, this national park was established in the year 1971. It includes the country's first butterfly park as well an aquarium, a zoo, Children's park, Crocodile Farm, Snake Park, Prehistoric Animals' Park and a museum and a jungle safari are the main attractions here.
• CBD (Central Business District), luxury mall is the one stop destination for all yourshopping , dining and relaxing ( spa)needs it is built on a 13 acre area comprising of four towers.
Apart from these there is the famous vidhana soudha which is a must see.
- Places around Bangalore are :-
• At a distance of 341 Kms Vidurashwatha – Lepakshi – Puttaparthi
• At 370 kms kundura betta – BR Hills – Shivanasamudra Falls: Just 370 kms away Talakadu – Somanathapura – Srirangapatnam:
• At 300 kms is Mysore famous for its Vrindavan Garden
• 466 kms away is Hogenakkal Falls – Yercaud
- And many more places historical as well as of natural beauty . So why go to foreign lands when your own country abounds in so much and that too just one city has so much to show . So book your holidays with us and enjoy the ‘New Year 'in Bangalore . Do visit Travbond Reviews to get first-hand accounts from our clients who keep entrusting all their holidays to us
The above-mentioned travel tips help tourists have wonderful vacations all over the
world without any hassles and in a very relaxing way. Traveling abroad is not something
to be scared of, even if it is a first-time visit to a foreign country. The above-mentioned
tips and TravBond Reviews are useful for tourists to enjoy a wonderful vacation abroad.